We understand circumstances and available cash flow priorities change. And we realize you may find yourself unable to make mortgage payments each month and service other secured & unsecured debt along with normal living expenses. That’s why we’re here—to help you through difficult times.
What’s at risk if you don’t act?
- Potential severe legal & tax liability exposure.
- Untimely forced move from your property.
I will fully explain your options in order to define and mitigate any liability exposures. Together, we will set and act on practical strategies. With 30+ years expertise in these matters, my representations are tried & tested. They serve as the foundation for informed decision making.
If you’re having trouble paying your mortgage, you have OPTIONS:
- You have QUESTIONS. You have OPTIONS. We have ANSWERS.
- I will quickly help you embrace options so you can take decisive action.
- We deliver SOLUTIONS.
- CALL. The sooner you act, the more options you will have going forward!
Keep Options ..
- Loan Modification,
- Reinstatement / Cure.
- Short Sale,
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure,
All communications and documentation provided is Confidential Attorney-Client Work Product. These documents allow me to carefully and fully assess your situation in order to discuss realistic options.
- Last 2 mortgage statements bearing FULL LOAN NUMBER
- Lender demand payoff for ALL loans : these confirm what’s currently owed
- Promissory Note/s : these confirm who is legally responsible
- Loan Disclosures : these confirm what you told lender or it told you
- Essentially, the thick packet of docs given to you when the loan/s was/were funded
Income • Cash Flow • Hardship
- Financial Statement / Cash Flow RMA »
- RMA Hardship Affidavit Blank + Hardship Supp Page »
- If self-employed, please also provide a YTD Profit Loss Statement »
- Pay stubs, last 45 days, ALL borrowers (if W-2 employee)
- If unemployed, letter signed / dated stating when work stopped & why + (if applicable) unemployment benefits statement
Bank Deposits • Tax Reporting
- Last 2 Bank Statements » ALL pages / everything
- Recent Federal Tax Returns – 2017 + 2018 (+ 2019 when available)
- W-2’s, ALL schedules + Form 4506-T
- If not filed, provide Electronic Extension for each year
- I do NOT need State tax returns
- Most recent HOA Dues Statement : if applicable
- The cornerstone of my approach is to help you make informed decisions.
- I will explain, in plain English, the legal / tax / real estate / practical impacts of available options.
You MUST TAKE ACTION.
- Do NOT ignore your lender and the letters you receive from them!
- My approach involves you in each/every step of the chosen strategy.
- No matter what option is recommended, there is a good deal of work to be done.
- Time is of the essence.
- If you don’t take action, or refuse to do so, the lender will simply take over & divest you of ownership & possession.
- Doing nothing will worsen the affects on your FICO score and you may be exposed to more significant legal and tax liability.
COLLATERAL BENEFITS. When a property is sold, we address and resolve these following other concerns that may affect title:
- Tax Liens (i.e., Federal, State, EDD, etc.)
- Judgment (‘Abstract’) Liens
- HOA Arrearages
- Attorney Realtor RFA-11 and Client Representation Agreement » Look Here