Your Competitive Advantage
As a 30+ year seasoned Realtor®-Broker/Attorney, I add value to the collaboration with my realtor partners / sellers / buyers by proactively providing the comprehensive representation. My personal involvement with my clients and active participation makes more likely a successful closing, increased NET proceeds, and mitigated legal & tax liabilities.
I work collaboratively with YOU and local Realtors and Clients to bring about positive results.
Collaboration is both a process & an outcome.
- It blends perspectives & expertise.
- It involves ALL participants including escrow & title.
- It brings everyone to the table to communicate openly, freely, meaningfully.
- Ask me about my unique lead-generating capabilities that target very specific prospects for the right reasons!
- My data & information fosters more exacting & comprehensive client representation.
Leverage a Competitive Team Advantage
I collaborate with realtors in ways to increase productivity & benefit clients with comprehensive representation.
With repeated success, I offer:
I help Sellers achieve goals thru informed decision-making supported by facts & legal/tax/real estate/practical advice.
My team provides & promotes:
- Full Service Representation
- Superior Listing Services
- Precise Marketing
- Maximized NET Proceeds
- Informed Decision Making
- Legal / Tax / Real Estate Advice
- Risk Management
- Strategic Contract Drafting
- Frequent & Meaningful Communication
I help Buyers navigate & assimilate data in order to make informed decisions about what properties to target & why.
My expertise & team instills:
- Peace of Mind
- Confidence in Negotiations
- Legal / Tax / Real Estate Advice
Deep knowledge about targeted properties & respective sellers can make all the difference between pursuing a home … or not.
My team helps you secure the “right” property on favorable terms for the right reasons.
Sample Recent / Current Activity:
- CLOSED @ $1,200,000 • Listing 6867 Hazel Top Court, Moorpark, CA 93021
- CLOSED @ $1.425,000 • Buyer 202 High Meadow Street, Simi Valley, CA 93065
- CLOSED • 1232 Laguna St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- CLOSED @ $1,000,000 • Co-Listing – 2767 Quail Valley Road, Solvang, CA 93463
- CLOSED @ $800,000+ • Co-Listing – 3620 Olive Street, Santa Ynez, CA 93460
- CLOSED @ $1.25+MIL • 8547 Shoup Ave, West Hills, CA 91304
- CLOSED @ $550,000 • 551 Farmland Drive, Buellton CA 93427
- CLOSED @ $825,000 • 4565 Cottonwood Drive, Simi Valley, CA 93063
- CLOSED @ $639,000 • 10610 Candytuft, Ventura, CA 93004
- CLOSED @ $950,000 • 997 Fredensborg Canyon Solvang, CA 93463
- CLOSED @ $1,500,000 • 4435 White Pine Lane, Santa Ynez, CA 93460
- CLOSED @ $1,125,000 • 1711 Ballard Canyon Road, Solvang, CA 93463
- CLOSED @ $1,339,000 • 3946 Clover Lane, Santa Ynez, CA 93460
- SOLD! @ $1,149,000 • 3894 Nathan Road, Santa Barbara, CA 93110
- OFF MARKET – Call to SHOW @ $5,495,000 • 16 Paloma Ave, Venice, CA 90291
« Details Here »
I work with clients, buyers & sellers, regardless of whether it is a distressed or traditional sale, via an Attorney-Client Representation Agreement as required by the State Bar of California, my business practice done in concert with my E&O insurance carrier. Some representations are done on a flat fee or on an hourly fee basis.
On short sales, I work with Realtors via an Referral Agreement that defines the respective scope of responsibilities .. basically:
- Realtors list / market / sell
- I provide legal & other advice and negotiate with lender for short sale approval.
On traditional representations, I work with Realtors via an Referral Agreement with
- costs and
- commissions shared equally.