You deserve the best real estate representation available.
I possess a deep understanding of real estate from the inside out having been an active Realtor®-Broker and Attorney for 30+ years. My goal, in every representation, is to foster informed decision-making based on your unique circumstances. Together, we consider realistic options, acting on those that make the most sense, and that serve to maximize NET proceeds while mitigating legal & tax liability exposures.
I come to the table ready, willing, & able to deliver superior comprehensive services drawing on my financial, tax, real estate, and legal expertise.
Most times there is NO hourly charge when my team is involved in a transaction where a commission is paid.
Call 888-529-6632 or Email to discuss your situation.
- Transactional Concerns
- Real Estate Contract Review
- Broker Custom & Practice
- Title Concerns
- Easement Disputes
- HOA Disputes
Have an issue you want to confidentially discuss? – Email me a summary outline of your concern. I will assess & respond quickly. If I can’t assist, I will refer you to someone who can.
Reasons To Engage Me as Your Advocate
- I stay personally involved in the file, from start to finish
- There is no one between us; you receive 100% personal attention
- “Plain speak” that fosters informed decision-making
- Prompt, precise communications
- Broker-Realtor CA & CO & Attorney CA & CO Licensed for 30+ years
- NO HOURLY or FLAT RATE FEES where I am listing Realtor-Broker
- TEAM representation with best local Realtor partners
- Seasoned Expertise – Total property value >$350+ MIL in 100s of representations
- Delivering → Legal, Real Estate, Tax, Practical & Useful Advice
- Most importantly, I take you seriously
- I am passionate about real estate & helping clients!
In the end, I provide relief, solutions, and peace of mind. I am a highly communicative professional, your advocate, very knowledgeable in real estate and business matters (in particular) and other concerns too. If I cannot assist you, I will aim you toward professionals who can.
Should You Represent Yourself?
Some think they can solve their issue alone or that the problem will just go away. Hiring an attorney might trigger feelings of anxiety. You don’t know what to expect, you may be concerned about what will happen, how long resolving the issue might take, and chances are you may have never experienced any legal trouble before.
Many spend significant time researching their problem on the Internet and in blogs, books & videos only to eventually realize the information is conflicting or ambiguous or simply that their issue is just too complicated to solve on their own.
In fact, most see the positive upside of engaging an advocate who acts as a buffer between them and with whomever they have a conflict .. an advocate who possesses the requisite credentials & expertise to promptly & precisely solve your concerns.
Beyond what I handle directly, I often assist clients’ CPAs, Financial Planners, Bankruptcy Attorneys, Family Law &/or Estate Planning Attorneys with real estate analysis & brokerage services that serve to mitigate legal / financial / tax liabilities.
On real estate transactions, I work collaboratively with a team of hand-picked Realtors, specific to your neighborhood, to list · market · sell and/or find you your next home.
Importantly, you are involved in frequent meaningful communication that fosters informed decision-making and that instills knowledge, confidence & peace of mind in me and the process of dispute resolution.
In every representation, I am constantly working to ..
- Establish key facts upon which you can make informed decisions,
- Provide the framework for legal / tax / real estate advice, &
- Recommend go-forward strategies to help you achieve your goals.
* Client involvement ensures there is full understanding of key pivot points that affect outcomes.
To engage me as your Broker-Realtor®, please visit www.RealEstateEXPERTConnect.com
I appreciate the opportunity to be of professional assistance. Testimonials »
Family Law Attorneys & Mediators
One of the largest assets and liability in the “community” is real estate. As a result, it can become a huge pivot point in the disposition of settling the community. To this end, as a Broker-Realtor® & Attorney, I am immediately prepared to assist family law firms and mediators with the following matters:
- Property Valuation
- Brokerage via Team Representation
- Procure / Interpret Preliminary Title Report
- Negotiate Lien Releases
- Reduce Legal and Tax Liability
- Expert Witnessing
- Contract Interpretation & Drafting
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Court Pleadings
Working collaboratively with family law attorneys & mediators, along with the Court, we are more likely to bring about a quicker and less expensive resolution. Not every dissolution of marriage has to be contested. Voluntary settlements are desireable and within your grasp!
Contact me for complimentary consultation @ 888-529-6632 & firstname.lastname@example.org