Are you having trouble paying your mortgage?
We understand circumstances and available cash flow priorities change. And we realize you may find yourself unable to make mortgage payments each month and service other secured & unsecured debt along with normal living expenses. That’s why we’re here—to help you through difficult times.
You Must Act Quickly …
- Potential severe legal & tax liability exposure.
- Untimely forced move from your property.
I will fully explain your options in order to define and mitigate any liability exposures. Together, we will set and act on practical strategies. With 30+ years expertise in these matters, my representations are tried & tested. They serve as the foundation for informed decision making.
Time is of the essence! You must ACT quickly.
If you’re having trouble paying your mortgage, you have OPTIONS:
- You have QUESTIONS. You have OPTIONS. We have ANSWERS.
- I will quickly help you embrace options so you can take decisive action.
- We deliver SOLUTIONS.
- CALL. The sooner you act, the more options you will have going forward!
Keep Options ..
- Loan Modification
- Reinstatement / Cure.
- Short Sale,
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure,
Prepare Needed Financial Documents
All communications and documentation provided is Confidential Attorney-Client Work Product.
PROVIDE LOAN & FINANCIAL DOCUMENTATION :
- All available originating Loan Documents – relating to the defaulted loans
- Promissory Note/s : these confirm who is legally responsible
- Loan Disclosures : these confirm what you told lender or it told you
- Last 2 mortgage statements + demand payoff for ALL loans : these confirm what’s currently owed
- Income • Cash Flow • Hardship
- Financial Statement / Cash Flow RMA »
- RMA Hardship Affidavit Blank + Hardship Supp Page »
- If self-employed, please also provide a YTD Profit Loss Statement »
- Pay stubs, last 45 days, ALL borrowers (if W-2 employee)
- If unemployed, letter signed / dated stating when work stopped & why + (if applicable) unemployment benefits statement
- Last 2 Bank Statements » ALL pages / everything
- Recent Federal Tax Returns (2015 + 2016 + 2017 when available)
- W-2’s, ALL schedules + Form 4506-T
- If not filed, provide Electronic Extension for each year
- Most recent HOA Dues Statement : if applicable
- The cornerstone of my approach is to help you make informed decisions thru clear conversation.
- I will explain, in plain English, the legal / tax / real estate / practical impacts of your options.
You MUST TAKE ACTION.
- My approach necessarily involves you in each/every step of the chosen strategy.
- No matter what option is recommended, there is a good deal of work to be done.
- Through action a great deal can be accomplished and, here, time is of the essence.
- If you don’t take action, or refuse to do so, the lender will simply take over & divest you of ownership & possession.
- Attorney Realtor RFA-11 and Client Representation Agreement » Look Here