Are you having trouble paying your mortgage?
We understand circumstances change. And we realize you may find yourself unable to make mortgage payments each month and service other secured & unsecured debt along with normal living expenses. That’s why we’re here—to help you through difficult times.
What’s at risk if you don’t act?
- Potential severe legal & tax liability exposure.
As a part of my representation, I will explain your options so that any liability exposures are defined and mitigated. With 30+ years expertise in these matters, my analyses and strategies are tried & tested and serve as the foundation for informed decision making.
If you’re having trouble paying your mortgage, you have OPTIONS:
- You have QUESTIONS. You have OPTIONS. We have ANSWERS.
- I will quickly help you embrace options so you can take decisive action.
- We deliver SOLUTIONS.
- CALL. The sooner you act, the more options you will have going forward!
Keep Options ..
- Loan Modification
- Reinstatement / Cure.
- Short Sale,
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure,
Prepare Needed Financial Documents
All communications and documentation provided is Confidential Attorney-Client Work Product.
PROVIDE LOAN & FINANCIAL DOCUMENTATION :
- All available originating Loan Documents – relating to the defaulted loans
- Promissory Note/s : these confirm who is legally responsible
- Loan Disclosures : these confirm what you told lender or it told you
- Last 2 mortgage statements + demand payoff for ALL loans : these confirm what’s currently owed
- Income • Cash Flow • Hardship
- Financial Statement / Cash Flow RMA »
- RMA Hardship Affidavit Blank + Hardship Supp Page »
- If self-employed, please also provide a YTD Profit Loss Statement »
- Pay stubs, last 45 days, ALL borrowers (if W-2 employee)
- If unemployed, letter signed / dated stating when work stopped & why + (if applicable) unemployment benefits statement
- Last 2 Bank Statements » ALL pages / everything
- Recent Federal Tax Returns (2015 + 2016 + 2017 when available)
- W-2’s, ALL schedules + Form 4506-T
- If not filed, provide Electronic Extension for each year
- Most recent HOA Dues Statement : if applicable
- The cornerstone of my approach is to help you make informed decisions thru clear conversation.
- I will explain, in plain English, the legal / tax / real estate / practical impacts of your options.
You MUST TAKE ACTION.
- My approach necessarily involves you in each/every step of the chosen strategy.
- No matter what option is recommended, there is a good deal of work to be done.
- Through action a great deal can be accomplished and, here, time is of the essence.
- If you don’t take action, or refuse to do so, the lender will simply take over & divest you of ownership & possession.
- Attorney Realtor RFA-11 and Client Representation Agreement » Look Here