Your Real Estate Expert
I Am Your Best Advocate · Here’s Why
- I stay personally involved in the file, from start to finish
- There is no one between us; you receive 100% personal attention
- 30+ years expertise
- Broker-Realtor CA & CO & Attorney CA & CO Licensure
- NO HOURLY or FLAT RATE FEES where I am listing Realtor-Broker
- I UNDERSTAND real estate from the inside out
- $350+ MIL in hundreds of representations
- “Plain speak” that helps you make informed decisions
- Prompt, precise communications
- Legal, Real Estate, Tax, Practical advice giving
- TEAM representation with best local Realtor partners
- Most importantly, I take you seriously
- I am passionate about real estate & helping clients!
In the end, I provide relief, solutions, and peace of mind. I am a highly communicative professional, your advocate, very knowledgeable in real estate and business matters (in particular) and other concerns too. If I cannot assist you, I will aim you toward professionals who can.
Mitigate Capital Gains Exposure
For an aging America, particularly homeowners who have owned their properties for more than 15+ years, there is a strong probability that it has appreciated in value. Some of that value increase is potentially taxable if not otherwise exempt under the Internal Revenue Code.
We are uniquely qualified, and licensed, to provide legal & tax advice in the context of selling your primary residence to mitigate or eliminate capital gains tax. Call or email us for a consultation.
Legacy & Estate Planning
Developing a plan for your estate necessarily includes all aspects of your finances & real property interests. That’s where I can assist.
Working collaboratively with your tax & financial advisers, we draft estate planning to help ensure that your plans reflects your legacy wishes particularly as it relates to the disposition of your real estate and/or proceeds from the eventual sale of it.
If you own real estate & other assets, you need to protect them.
- Facebook© – Add a Legacy Contact