2019 – Activity
$699,000 10610 Candytuft St Ventura CA 93004 Short Sale
I understand real estate from the inside out having been an active Realtor®-Broker and Attorney for 30+ years. My goal, in every representation, is to foster informed decision-making based on your unique circumstances. Together, we consider realistic options and act on those that maximize NET proceeds while mitigating legal & tax liability exposures. I am ready, willing & able to deliver superior comprehensive services.
Reasons to Engage Me as Your Advocate
- Earning your trust is JOB #1
- I stay personally involved in every representation, from start to finish.
- There is no one between us; you receive 100% personal attention.
- “Plain speak” that fosters informed decision-making.
- Prompt, precise communications.
- Licensed Broker-Realtor CA & CO & Attorney CA & CO.
- NO HOURLY or FLAT RATE FEES where I am listing Realtor-Broker.
- TEAM representation with best local Realtor partners.
- Seasoned Expertise over 30 years of hands on transactions.
- Property Values exceeding $350,000,000 in 100s of representations
- I Deliver → Legal, Real Estate, Tax, Practical & Useful Advice.
- I take you seriously
- I am dedicated to positively resolving your concerns.
- I am passionate about real estate & helping clients!
Reduce Capital Gains Exposure
For an aging America, particularly homeowners who have owned their properties for more than 15+ years, there is a strong probability that it has appreciated in value. Some of that value increase is potentially taxable if not otherwise exempt under the Internal Revenue Code.
We are uniquely qualified, and licensed, to provide legal & tax advice in the context of selling your primary residence to mitigate or eliminate capital gains tax. Call or email us for a consultation.