Commercial & Hospitality Loans:
Purchase Money & Refinance
The Application Process
Call 888-529-6632 to discuss or send email inquiries to Loans@Stansen.com
- All data gathered is protected confidential Attorney-Client work product.
- We carefully review all documentation, work with you, before submitting anything.
It makes good common sense to reevaluate your debt structure / terms / pricing in the context of how your business is performing from a cash flow and other relevant perspectives.
Read below for a list of needed financials that can be simply uploaded on our encrypted server. Collect the electronic documents together then drag and drop them in the form below.
START by UPLOADING:
- Promissory Note/s – ALL LOANS w/contact information
- Mortgage Statements/s – ALL LOANS w/Lender contact information
- Please complete / submit this INTAKE FORM.
THEN UPLOAD these:
- Commercial Real Estate Loan APPLICATION
- 2017+2018+2019 – Balance Sheets
- 2017+2018+2019 – Profit & Loss Statements
- 2020 Year-to-Date Balance Sheet
- 2020 Year-to-Date Profit & Loss Statement
- 2017-2018-2019 Tax Returns for Business Borrower
- Any recent APPRAISAL
- From EACH 20%+ owners
- Personal Financial Statement (dated within 30 days of submittal) PFS SBA Form 413
- 2017-2018-2019 – Personal Tax Returns (ALL PAGES)
*HOTEL OWNERS please include – ADR Report (Average Daily Rate per Room)
At NO initial cost to you, we will review the information / documentation you provide resulting in our written findings, thoughts, and strategies. Thereafter, our business relationship will be formalized with a representation agreement that will launch us into submitting and negotiating your debt restructure. Our compensation is contingent upon finding you the right / acceptable financing!
Click on these links for more details:
- Looking for an SBA 7(a) / 504 loan? PFS SBA Form 413
- Let’s Get Started
- Formalizing the Application Process
** These forms originate from WFB for information gathering purposes only.
** WFB may or may not be a lender to which request will be made.
**NOTE: Currently we work with certain properties and loan amounts only. If we can’t help, we will refer.