Purchase Money & Refinance Loans
RECENT 2021 LOAN CLOSINGS – NEWSLETTER (HERE)
- TULLY INN & SUITES: 55 OLD TULLY ROAD SAN JOSE, CA 95111
- THE INN AT 1252 MONTEREY: 1252 MUNRAS AVE MONTEREY CA 93940
- BLu PACIFIC HOTEL: 2050 N FREMONT ST MONTEREY CA 93940
- VENDANGE CARMEL INN & SUITES: 24815 CARPENTER RD, CARMEL, CA 93923 Oct 2021
NOW is the time to reevaluate your debt structure / terms / pricing before inflation locks you into higher interest rates.
You gain a competitive advantage with lenders engaging my services as your Broker / Attorney – I stay involved from presentation to loan funding. With 35+ years real estate specialization, it is a a fact that Lenders welcome the clarity and thoroughness of my prompt communications that are squarely aimed at helping everyone make informed decisions.
- All data is carefully reviewed before submitting anything to lenders.
- The process has become more complex but we simplify.
- As in the past, approval is dependent on solid financials / borrower liquidity!
- Lenders require the list of documentation set forth below.
UPLOAD DOCS – EASY AS 1-2-3
LIST OF NEEDED DOCS
Simply drag and drop them into the form below.
SCROLL DOWN TO AREA WHERE DOCS CAN BE UPLOADED
** ALL DOCUMENTATION RECEIVED
IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE AS
ATTORNEY-CLIENT WORK PRODUCT **
UPLOAD these items:
- Promissory Note/s – for ALL LOANS
- Mortgage Statement/s – Most recent for ALL LOANS w/Lender contact info
- 2018+2019+2020 Complete ( FED ) Tax Returns for Business Entity
- FYE Previous Year + YTD 2021 – Profit & Loss Statement
- Liquidity Statement w/supporting bank statements
- Most Lenders want to see borrower liquidity – 10% of loan request ( e.g. $100K on $1MM )
- Please complete / submit / upload this INTAKE FORM
At NO initial cost to you, your information / documentation will be reviewed resulting in our written findings, thoughts, & strategies.
We will prepare a DCR analysis that will be accurate EXCEPT for needed missing information that can only be pulled from tax returns (i.e., depreciation, mortgage interest actually paid, amortization, etc.). To make the process most accurate, upload your 2018+2019+2020 tax returns for the business entity. We need these docs because lending is primarily based on your filed tax returns.
At this point, if we see viability to proceed, we will present you with an exclusive representation agreement for DocuSign E-Signatures. Thereafter, we will need the following documentation to shape into a presentation to several lender prospects:
UPLOAD these items:
- FYE 2018+2019+2020 + YTD 2021 – Profit & Loss Statements
- FYE 2018+2019+2020 + YTD 2021 – Balance Sheets
- 2018+2019+2020 Complete ( FED ) Tax Returns for Business AND 20+% Owners
- IF 2020 Returns NOT filed, provide Extensions ( for Business + 20% Owners )
- From EACH 20%+ owner/s – RECENTLY DATED
- PFS – Personal Financial Statement – PFS SBA Form 413
- Schedule of Liabilities SBA Form 2202 – Notes, Mortgages, Accounts Payable
- Schedule of Real Estate Owned
- Professional Resume
- Global Table of Mortgages w/interest rate, maturity
- a current Credit Report along with a signed/dated letter explaining any charge offs, late pays, derogatory notations
- Commercial Real Estate Loan APPLICATION
*HOTEL OWNERS – please provide:
- Any recent APPRAISAL ( dated within last 5 years )
- STR REPORT ( most recent if not an independent )
- ADR Report ( Average Daily Rate per Room )
- Occupancy Report
- Franchise Agreement ( if applicable )
- Construction Bid Estimate if Renovations are to be paid from loan proceeds
Our compensation is contingent upon finding you the right / acceptable financing!
Click on these links for more details:
- Looking for an SBA 7(a) / 504 loan? PFS SBA Form 413
NEWSLETTER 2021-Q1 – Investment Forecast by Marcus & Millichap
DI_2021-0802-Corporate-Travel-Return to a world transformed
** These forms originate from WFB for information gathering purposes only.
** WFB may or may not be a lender to which request will be made.
**NOTE: Currently we work with certain properties and loan amounts only. If we can’t help, we will refer.