Commercial Loans: New and REFIs
The Application Process
Call 888-529-6632 to discuss or send email inquiries to Loans@Stansen.com
- All data gathered is protected confidential attorney-client work product.
- We carefully review all documentation, work with you, before submitting anything.
Periodically, it makes good sense to reevaluate your debt structure / terms / pricing in the context of how your business is performing from a cash flow and other relevant perspectives.
We advance your interest for new or refinance funds by incrementally gathering needed data that is refined then presented to lender candidates which best fit your requirements. The key for you and us is that whatever the debt restructure might be, it must achieve your goals. To these ends, we are highly communicative, prompt & precise. If you have thoughts, questions, concerns, just call or email!
To get us started, please complete THIS INTAKE FORM. It is imperative that we know precisely what you need in terms of your business cash flow, refurbishing funds, and debt restructure.
START by emailing me:
- Promissory Note/s – ALL LOANS w/contact information
- Mortgage Statements/s – ALL LOANS w/Lender contact information
THEN email these:
- 2017+2018+2019 – Balance Sheets
- 2017+2018+2019 – Profit & Loss Statements
- 2020 Year-to-Date Balance Sheet
- 2020 Year-to-Date Profit & Loss Statement
- 2017-2018-2019 Tax Returns for Business Borrower
- ALL 20%+ owners
- Personal Financial Statement (currently dated)
- 2017-2018-2019 – Personal Tax Returns
- Any recent APPRAISAL
At NO initial cost to you, we will review the information / documentation you provide resulting in our written findings, thoughts, and strategies. Thereafter, our business relationship will be formalized with a representation agreement that will launch us into submitting and negotiating your debt restructure.
Click on these links for more details:
- Looking for an SBA 7(a) / 504 loan? PFS SBA Form 413
- Let’s Get Started
- Formalizing the Application Process
Need SBA Disaster -EIDL & PPP- Assistance?
** These forms originate from WFB for information gathering purposes only.
** WFB may or may not be a lender to which request will be made.
**NOTE: Currently we work with certain properties and loan amounts only. If we can’t help, we will refer.
Below is an interesting read on what the California Association of Realtors is saying about the effects of COVID-19 on everyone and everything.