Purchase Money & Refinance Loans
Call 888-529-6632 to discuss or send email inquiries to Loans@Stansen.com
We have reviewed numerous client files –
- .. received Term Sheets,
- .. advanced thru underwriting,
- .. moving toward funding!!
NOW is the time to reevaluate your debt structure / terms / pricing before inflation hits and rates rise.
You gain a competitive advantage with lenders engaging my services as a Broker / Attorney. Lenders welcome the clarity & thoroughness of our presentations and communications.
- All data is carefully reviewed before submitting anything to lenders.
- The process has become more complex but we simplify.
- As in the past, approval is dependent on solid financials / borrower liquidity!
- Lenders require the list of documentation set forth below.
UPLOAD DOCS – EASY AS 1-2-3
LIST OF NEEDED DOCS
Simply drag and drop them into the form below.
SCROLL DOWN TO AREA WHERE DOCS CAN BE UPLOADED
** ALL DOCUMENTATION RECEIVED
IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE AS
ATTORNEY-CLIENT WORK PRODUCT **
UPLOAD these items:
- Promissory Note/s – ALL LOANS w/contact information
- Most Recent Mortgage Statements/s – ALL LOANS w/Lender contact information
- Please complete / submit / upload this INTAKE FORM
- 2018+2019+2020 – FYE Profit & Loss Statements
- 2018+2019+2020 – FYE Balance Sheets
- 2021 Year-to-Date Monthly Profit & Loss Statement
- 2021 Year-to-Date Monthly Balance Sheet
At NO initial cost to you, we will review the information / documentation you provide resulting in our written findings, thoughts, and strategies.
We will prepare a DCR analysis that will be accurate EXCEPT for needed missing information that can only be pulled from tax returns (i.e., depreciation, mortgage interest actually paid, amortization, etc.). To make the process most accurate, upload your 2018+2019+2020 tax returns for the business entity. Lending is primarily based on your filed tax returns.
At this point, if we see viability to proceed, we will present you with an exclusive representation agreement for DocuSign E-Signatures. Thereafter, we will need the following documentation ..
UPLOAD these items:
- 2018+2019+2020 Complete Tax Returns for Business Entity (FED & STATE)
- 2018+2019+2020 Complete Tax Returns for 20+% Individual Owners (FED & STATE)
- IF 2020 Returns NOT filed, provide Extensions & Full 2017 Tax Returns (Entity + Owners)
- From EACH 20%+ owner/s – RECENTLY DATED
- PFS – Personal Financial Statement – PFS SBA Form 413
- Schedule of Real Estate Owned
- Professional Resume
- Liquidity Statement w/supporting bank statements
- Lenders are looking for liquidity of 10% of loan request
- (e.g. $100K on $1MIL ASK)
- Global Table of Mortgages w/interest rate, maturity
- a current Credit Report along with a signed/dated letter explaining any charge offs, late pays, derogatory notations
- Commercial Real Estate Loan APPLICATION
*HOTEL OWNERS – please provide:
- Any recent APPRAISAL (dated within last 5 years)
- STR REPORT (most recent)
- ADR Report (Average Daily Rate per Room)
- Occupancy Report
- Franchise Agreement (if applicable)
- Construction Bid Estimate if Renovations are planned
At NO initial cost to you, we will review the information / documentation you provide resulting in our written findings, thoughts, and strategies. Thereafter, our business relationship will be formalized with a representation agreement that will launch us into submitting and negotiating your debt restructure. Our compensation is contingent upon finding you the right / acceptable financing!
Click on these links for more details:
** These forms originate from WFB for information gathering purposes only.
** WFB may or may not be a lender to which request will be made.
**NOTE: Currently we work with certain properties and loan amounts only. If we can’t help, we will refer.