Commercial & Hospitality Loans:
Purchase Money & Refinance
The Application Process
Call 888-529-6632 to discuss or send email inquiries to Loans@Stansen.com
- All data is carefully reviewed before submitting anything to lenders.
- The hospitality lending market is now seeking to place funds!! (APRIL 2021)
- NOW is time to REFI – inflation is coming, new POTUS is increasing taxes
- Lenders want to see
- –verifiably accurate documentation for underwriting
- –2018-2021 PL + BS + Bank Statements + Tax Returns for all individuals and business entities + EILD + PPP
- –Consolidated LIQUIDITY Statement – total liquidity – all entities and guarantor liquidity
- –Professional Resume
NOW is the time to reevaluate your debt structure / terms / pricing in the context of how your business is performing from a cash flow and other relevant perspectives. We will conduct a no cost confidential deep dive analysis to provide you with options.
LIST OF NEEDED DOCS
Simply drag and drop them into the form below.
SCROLL DOWN TO AREA WHERE DOCS CAN BE UPLOADED
**ALL DOCUMENTATION RECEIVED
IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE AS
ATTORNEY-CLIENT WORK PRODUCT**
FIRST UPLOAD (below) these items:
- Promissory Note/s – ALL LOANS w/contact information
- Most Recent Mortgage Statements/s – ALL LOANS w/Lender contact information
- Please complete / submit / upload this INTAKE FORM.
THEN UPLOAD (below) these:
- Commercial Real Estate Loan APPLICATION
- 2018+2019+2020 – FYE Balance Sheets
- 2018+2019+2020 – FYE Profit & Loss Statements
- 2021 Year-to-Date Monthly Balance Sheet
- 2021 Year-to-Date Monthly Profit & Loss Statement
- 2018+2019+2020 Complete Tax Returns for Business Entity / Owner (ALL PAGES)
- Any recent APPRAISAL (within last 2-3 years)
- From EACH 20%+ owner/s
- Personal Financial Statement (dated within 30 days of submittal) PFS SBA Form 413
- 2018+2019+2020 – Complete Personal Tax Returns (ALL PAGES)
*HOTEL OWNERS please include – ADR Report (Average Daily Rate per Room)
At NO initial cost to you, we will review the information / documentation you provide resulting in our written findings, thoughts, and strategies. Thereafter, our business relationship will be formalized with a representation agreement that will launch us into submitting and negotiating your debt restructure. Our compensation is contingent upon finding you the right / acceptable financing!
Click on these links for more details:
- Looking for an SBA 7(a) / 504 loan? PFS SBA Form 413
- Let’s Get Started
- Formalizing the Application Process
** These forms originate from WFB for information gathering purposes only.
** WFB may or may not be a lender to which request will be made.
**NOTE: Currently we work with certain properties and loan amounts only. If we can’t help, we will refer.