Reviewing Your Situation
Nearly everyone wishes to age in place as they grow older. But often, the spacious family home becomes too burdensome, financially and physically, to maintain for individuals over 50. Careful assessment of the various impactful pivot points is critical to making a needed informed decision.
Aging in place is becoming an increasingly difficult goal. More than half of the nation’s households are now headed by someone at least 50 years of age. These 65 million older households are highly diverse and require different types of housing to meet their needs and preferences. Affordable, accessible housing located in age-friendly communities and linked to health supports is particularly in short supply. And whether they own or rent millions of older households struggle to pay for their housing and other basic necessities, and their numbers » JCHS » Harvard University Report
Trying to determine your next step?
Your ‘next’ steps involve a complex set of decisions relating to finances, estate & tax planning, legal matters, real property requirements & concerns, down/right-sizing strategies, logistics of timing, and (importantly) possible involvement of family and loved ones not to mention your tax and legal professionals.
We are particularly active in these areas:
- – CA Counties: Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles « Link
- – CO Counties: Denver, Douglas, Jefferson, Adams, Arapahoe « Link
Additionally, I hold a SRES® designation (what is SRES) and can consult with you to review your current housing situation and outline the topics to weigh as you consider your next move. My team will provide pertinent information on 50+ housing trends, financing and market conditions.
We are real estate & legal experts & advisors who will help you with the vital considerations required to determine the very best place to call home.
You will find our team approach to be friendly, professional, very focused, streamlined, and highly communicative all in order to foster informed decision-making that instills knowledge, confidence & peace of mind.
I Am Your Best Advocate · Here’s Why
- I stay personally involved in the file, from start to finish
- There is no one between us; you receive 100% personal attention
- 30+ years expertise
- Broker-Realtor AND Attorney licensure
- I am a SRES · a Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- NO HOURLY FEES where I am listing Realtor-Broker
- I UNDERSTAND real estate from the inside out
- $350+ MIL in hundreds of representations
- “Plain speak” that helps you make informed decisions
- Prompt, precise communications
- Legal, Real Estate, Tax, Practical advice giving
- TEAM representation with best local Realtor partners
- Most importantly, I take you seriously
In the end, I provide relief, solutions, and peace of mind. I am a highly communicative professional, your advocate, very knowledgeable in real estate and business matters (in particular) and other concerns too. If I cannot assist you, I will aim you toward professionals who can.