Call 888-529-6632 For Strategy Session
As an Attorney (CA + CO) & Realtor®-Broker, I contribute significant expertise to every representation. I work collaboratively with my clients, strategizing to implement well-thought out goals.
To these ends, I often assist clients’ CPAs, Financial Planners, Family Law and/or Estate Planning Attorneys with real estate analysis & brokerage services that serve to mitigate legal / financial / tax liabilities.
My 360° approach is highly focused and streamlined in order to reduce overall fees and costs.
I involve my clients in frequent meaningful communication that fosters informed decision-making and that instills knowledge, confidence & peace of mind in me and the process of dispute resolution.
In the initial strategy session * we:
- 1. Establish the key facts upon which you can make informed decisions.
- 2. Provide the framework for legal / tax / real estate advice.
- 3. Recommend go-forward strategies to help you achieve your goals.
* Initial session includes up to one hour of assessment & advice-giving.
* Cost is $100 paid via PayPal.
To engage me as your Broker-Realtor®, please visit www.RealEstateEXPERTConnect.com
I appreciate the opportunity to be of professional assistance. Testimonials »
- Broker Custom & Practice
- Real Estate Contract Review
- Transactional Concerns
- Title Concerns
- Easement Disputes
- Expert Witness
Consultation? – outline concern in Email.
Family Law Attorneys & Mediators
One of the largest assets and liability in the “community” is real estate. As a result, it can become a huge pivot point in the disposition of settling the community. To this end, as a Broker-Realtor® & Attorney, I am immediately prepared to assist family law firms and mediators with the following matters:
- Property Valuation
- Brokerage via Team Representation
- Procure / Interpret Preliminary Title Report
- Negotiate Lien Releases
- Mitigate Legal and Tax Liability
- Expert Witnessing
- Contract Interpretation & Drafting
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Court Pleadings
Working collaboratively with family law attorneys & mediators, along with the Court, we are more likely to bring about a quicker and less expensive resolution. Not every dissolution of marriage has to be contested. Voluntary settlements are desireable and within your grasp!
Contact me for complimentary consultation @ 888-529-6632 & firstname.lastname@example.org